Monday, April 1, 2013

Ultimate Blog Challenge!

The Universe has a funny (and awesome!) way of supporting me in having what I say I want.

I haven't been writing much lately, which has come up twice in the last week. The first time was last Tuesday, on a follow-up call with my winter writing group. I admitted to not doing a whole lot of writing, and noted that my coach and I were working on my schedule for April, and that I could incorporate time to write while doing so (which I didn't).

The second time was today in my call with my coach, when I owned up to not scheduling any writing time in my April schedule. My coach and I talked quite a bit about writing and in the end I committed to writing nightly (for the next week) about one thing I am grateful for in my life.

Fast forward a couple of hours and I'm trolling around on Facebook when I see my friend Deb post something about the Ultimate Blog Challenge, which started today. What's this? I asked myself, and did a Google search to find out.


A 30-day blogging challenge! Just what I need to get back into the groove of writing!! Thank you, Universe, for looking out for my needs and thank you, Facebook, for giving the Universe a way to communicate with me!

I hesitated for a few seconds before signing up. Do I really want to commit to 30 days of blog writing? Is this a good month for me to do so? Should I write on my personal blog or my coaching blog, or both? After all the necessary(?) hesitating was done, I signed up. Woohoo!

So fasten your seat belts and hold on...it's gonna be a fun month!! :)  Day one, DONE! Who wants to join me?

5 comments:

Sigal Tzoore said...

Fabulous! I love reading your blogs, and I'm looking forward to enjoying 30 of them in 30 days! WOOHOO!

Debby said...

And your first post is great so you are off and running and I'm holding onto my hat!

Unknown said...

Welcome to the challenge! You will really enjoy yourself and the people you meet.

This is my third or fourth time doing it...and last time I was completely horrible at it. But Michelle knew I wasn't going to commit to every day, so I got by with it. I think I wound up with 12 new posts for the month lol. But this time, this time I am going to commit to all 30 days. Maybe... :p

Debbie said...

I have had the same problem. I need to get going again. We have family sickness going on, but I started today and home to keep up.

Cheri said...

Dropping by from UBC. I have to say you blog tag line caught my attention. About nothing in particular, eh? A girl after my own heart! This will be my fourth time participating in UBC, and I've seen various levels of success, but I've always enjoyed it. I hope you do, too, and good luck to you.