Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And...She's Back!

Hello!  Here we are, together again, here on my blog, you and I!

Today I started a six-week writing teleseminar, to give myself an extra little kick in the pants to get writing again.  Not just here, but on my coaching blog as well.  And who knows...maybe I'll write a chapter or two of the book that's brewing in my head...

I started thinking about what I could write about here, and there's so much to tell!  That's what happens when I don't blog for a few months...

I'll start with this:  I am now a Certified Professional Coach!!!  I turned in all my materials, took my oral exam, passed it, and voila!  I'm certified!  :)   I am always interested in talking to anyone who is interested in finding out more about coaching and how it might work for them, so if you want to know more, let me know!  I've had some really great clients so far, who have accomplished all sorts of awesome things through their coaching!  :)

And for those of you who were anxiously following the great cupcake experiment, I have switched gears and have been focusing on the great French Macaron experiment instead.  French macarons are not an easy thing to make, and with the help of some stellar recipes/instructions from Stella Parks (aka BraveTart), I've so far managed to make some pretty delicious varieties!  I started with the plain almond macaron with a vanilla swiss buttercream filling, then I did a hazelnut macaron with a dark chocolate ganache filling, and most recently I did a yuzu (Japanese citron) almond macaron with a yuzu swiss buttercream filling.  There's something about watching a person's face the first time they try a macaron.  It's so unexpected...the softness, the chewiness, the deliciousness.  People's faces are always so surprised and elated!

My latest batch, the yuzu macaron with yuzu buttercream

So much more to tell, and I'll save it for another day.  I'm not planning on going MIA again, so stay tuned for more!  :)

Photo Source

3 comments:

fredibaker said...

Macaroons? I'm swooning ;-) Welcome back to the blogosphere - you were missed! And, Congratulations on your coaching certification - whoo hoo!!

Unknown said...

Yummy! Macaroons and iPEC certification. Delish :)

Sigal Tzoore said...

Great to have you back! And the macaroons look fabulous! Is that plate the one I gave you, by any chance??