Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Why Iris-Size Me?

I am five feet, one and a quarter inches tall.  (The quarter matters!!)  My husband is fourteen inches taller than me, and *loves* to make short jokes.  One morning, many moons ago, he asked me if I wanted a protein shake, and I asked for just a half of one.  A few minutes later he came in with a miniature Magic Bullet cup with shake in it, and with a straight face said "It's Iris-sized!"  I laughed hysterically, and a new saying was born.  Nowadays, anything miniature in size gets dubbed Iris-sized.  So, when I was trying to come up with a name for my new blog, Donovan suggested "Iris-Size Me," and I had to go with it.  Just in case you were wondering!!  :)

Magic Bullet cups

1 comment:

Sigal Tzoore said...

I LOVE the name! It's very you. And I hope you make fun of him too for being so high. Does he ever get lost in the clouds? Has any giraffe hit on him yet? Do birds try to nest in his hair?