Sunday, April 22, 2012

Business Cards

I ordered my first set of me-as-a-coach business cards yesterday!  I've been wanting to order them for a while, but I was waiting for a friend of mine to create a logo for me.  Yesterday I decided that instead of waiting for the logo, I would use VistaPrint's wide variety of pre-designed cards and order a small amount (they're cheap!).  Then when I do get my logo (and my certification), I'll order new ones!  VistaPrint actually has a decent interface for customizing even their pre-designed cards, so after some major maneuvering, I came up with this:


I'm happy with the way they turned out, and can't wait to see them in person!  I really haven't been doing much (read...anything) to pursue new clients over the last several weeks, and probably won't for a while longer.  I'm heading into my last weekend for my coach training this coming weekend, and we have our written exam which I've been studying for with a friend of mine from the course.  I also had a paper that I was working on that I finished today (yay!).  I'm really focusing on completing all the coursework and learning what there is to learn, and not focusing on business building just yet.  Soon it will definitely become a priority!

If any of you out there are interested in doing a complimentary coaching session with me, I'm required to do ten of them for my certification, and would love to do one with you!  You don't have to sign up for any coaching, though you may want to!  :)  It's done over the phone, and takes about 30-45 minutes.  Let me know if you're interested!

2 comments:

Laurie Wallin said...

Love those! Such an energizing color and your tag line is too!

Sigal Tzoore said...

Beautiful cards, Irisi! I love the shining from within effect. Good luck with the tests and everything else you still need to do to finish! Love you!