Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ugly Sweater

I've never been to an ugly sweater party, but I guess they're all the rage around the holidays.  On Sunday at the cookie exchange, my friend Michael (Bob the Builder's partner in crime) showed off an ugly sweater he had made for Bob's wife, Bonnie, for an ugly sweater party she had at work.  It's so awesome...a work of art!!!  He hand-painted the tree and then attached all sorts of fun stuff onto it.

 Bonnie's ugly sweater

I immediately knew that I needed to have one of these one-of-a-kind Michael original ugly sweaters.  I requested that he make one for me, and he quickly agreed.  Little did I know that two days later I would have an awesome ugly sweater of my own!  Last night Michael called me to ask what size sweater to get.  And this morning when Bob and Michael came to work, the sweater was done!  I couldn't believe it!!  It's glorious!!!  Different than Bonnie's, and uniquely ME!


First of all, it's pink.  Enough said.  And it's BLINGY!!!  Plus, it jingles.  I mean, seriously!  This thing is just awesome!!!  I wore it tonight to a holiday party, and everyone loved it.  Kudos to you, Michael!  You've got some serious talent!!!  :)

2 comments:

Laurie Wallin said...

Yep, he's outdone himself. I don't know, though, it's almost cute. :)

Unknown said...

I want one! Michael's an ugly sweater genius!