Wednesday, November 30, 2011

An Interview with Donovan

I'm still feeling a little blah about blogging, so I am bringing in reinforcements.  Today, Donovan is blogging with me!  He's lying on the floor next to my desk, and is going to contribute to my blog.  Any minute now...Still waiting...

Oh!  An idea!  I'll interview Donovan!  Hmmm...what about?  I know...I can interview him about my favorite subject...ME!  :)



Me:  What do you love most about me?
Donovan:  Boobs 
Me:  No, seriously, what do you love most about me?
Donovan:  I love how cute you are, I love how much fun we have together, I love how you love me...

Me:  What drives you the most nuts about me?
Donovan:  The most nuts...hmmm...Probably, what comes to mind, is you getting annoyed at all the things I do (all the things I promised to do for the rest of your life!).

Me:  What do you think about my blog?
Donovan:  I love it.  I love how it's a window into your mind.  I learn things from your blog that I didn't know.  As much as we talk and share, there's different stuff in your blog.  And I think it really makes you think about yourself and what's going on with you.  And I love how lots of other people are reading your blog.  It makes me really proud.
Me:  Awwww...  :)

Me:  Why do you think I've been blah about blogging the past week and a half or so?
Donovan:  I think that 90% of the things you're initially excited about and want to do, you end up hating.  Lots of things turn into a "have to" for you, and you forget why you originally wanted to do them.  And I think that keeping your promises or commitments or doing the things that you said you would do somehow turns into someone else making you do something, which you hate.
Me:  Huh.

Me:  Where in the world would you most like to go with me?
Donovan:  Marrakesh.
Me:  Really?  Marrakesh?  Like, Morocco?
Donovan:  Yep.  It's tied for first.
Me:  Tied with what?
Donovan:  Italy, Paris, Australia, Coast of Spain...
Me:  Interesting.

Me:  What else would you like people to know about me?
Donovan:  I want people to know that you have one of the strongest personalities of anyone I've met and that keeps me on my toes and makes for an interesting marriage.  And I love you immensely.  And I'm very lucky to have you.  And you have a dot in the colored part of your left eye that you don't have in your right.  And we need to go to bed.

There you have it, folks!  An interview about me with my husband!  :)

Photo Source

4 comments:

Laurie Wallin said...

LOVED it! Totally loved it. Great idea and you two are so fun together!

Steve923a said...

That's very cool!

Unknown said...

I love Donovan! Great work, Iris. I like your boobs too. ;) -Elizabeth

Sigal Tzoore said...

Love it! You are very funny. And Donovan is very brave. And don't your parents read your blog too?