Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Cutting it Off?

I'm going to get a haircut tomorrow, and I'm toying with the idea of cutting a significant amount of my hair off.  I don't want to go back to really short hair, probably ever.  Not my thing.  But shoulder length could be good.  Donovan always talks about this photo, and how he really likes my hair in it:


And, he also really likes my hair long, which is why I've continued growing it out, even after the wedding.  Having long hair does allow me to do fun things like pigtails and Pippi Longstocking braids.  But the reality is that nowadays I wear my hair up probably 90% of the time.  Either in an actual ponytail, or a makeshift bun, anything to get it off my back and my neck.  And washing it is a definite pain in the ass.  And the longer it is, the less it curls. 

What do I always say is the beauty of hair?  It grows back.  So, if I cut it to shoulder length tomorrow and hate it, I can start back down the almost two year path to get it back to its current length!  :)

No comments: