Monday, February 13, 2012

Disneyland!

Yesterday as we were laying in bed for half the day (teehee!), Donovan brought up the idea of going to Disneyland sometime soon.  I suggested that we could go this Thursday (his day off for working 4x10s), even driving up on Wednesday night and staying for Marriott points.  We checked our schedules, and...Yay!  It works!  Today I booked us a room at a Residence Inn about six miles away from Disneyland, and we're all set!


I can't remember the last time I went to Disneyland.  It's definitely been a few years!  I hear there's all sorts of new stuff, and I'm excited to see it all!  Hopefully on a Thursday it won't be too crazy busy, but who knows?  We're debating whether to get the Southern California select annual pass.  It gets you into the park for 170 days out of the year, and costs $199.  As long as we go back at least one more time in a year, it'll pretty much pay for itself.  And we can park-hop as much as we want to.

I love that Donovan's 4x10s allows us to do stuff like this in the middle of the week!  We get to go and have a little kid adventure!  I'm especially looking forward to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain (which hopefully won't make me sick!), and Roz told me about a cool show at California Adventure called World of Color that we'll hopefully get to see.  It's going to be so much fun!!!  :)

Photo Source

1 comment:

katrina said...

Don't miss soarin over California and California screamin and the tower of terror in California Adventure!! So much fun!!