Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finally!

I've been wanting to post an album of remodel pictures on Facebook for months now.  I intended for it to be a work in progress, adding to it every time new stuff happened.  Alas, I didn't make it a priority so it didn't happen.  Until today!!  For whatever reason, today was the day for me to take a bunch of time and finally do it.  I've been sort of slacking on my school work so far this week, and seem to be having a few do-other-stuff days.  So today I went through the 300+ pictures we've taken of the remodel since it started in September and picked the best ones.  I posted them all to Facebook and added descriptions.  Yay!


What I've learned from this process today is:
  1. We didn't take nearly enough before pictures
  2. Bob is a fearless man with a strange sense of humor
  3. Donovan did a great job of documenting the process (minus some missing before pictures...)
  4. We did a heck of a lot of work to this house!
  5. I love our new house!!!!!!  :)
So, if you're on Facebook and you haven't checked out the pictures yet, check them out!  And if you're not on Facebook, this link should allow you to see the pictures anyway.  Let me know if it doesn't work.

Next on the list?  A LONG overdue wedding album on Facebook with pictures from our official photographer and others.  I'm guessing it will be a while yet, but you never know...

No comments: