Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Not Quite Ready Yet...

Happy 2012!  I'm not quite ready to get back to blogging...it was nice to have a little break!  After what seemed like months of a whole lot of travel (all of it good!), Donovan and I got to spend a little over a week at home together over the holidays, which was just really really nice.  He was off of work, and I took a break from my iPEC stuff, mostly.  We slept in a couple of days, we watched lots of movies, wrote and sent out our holiday letter (better late than never!), and we generally just hung out and relaxed.  It was awesome!

2011 was an extremely amazing year for me/us, and I'm very excited to see what 2012 brings!  We're off to a good start so far...yesterday we moved all of our bedroom furniture out of our room and set up camp in the living room.  It was actually very exciting to see our mattress all set up on the floor...made me want to crawl into it and take a nap!  We spent our first night camping out last night, and it was a fun adventure!  Bob came today and already wired up the lights and fan in the master bedroom, patched up the holes he made in the walls, and took out the carpet.  I think they might start painting tomorrow.  With any luck, we'll be in our brand new master bedroom by the end of next week!

Lots of good blog topics coming your way soon, so stay tuned!  :)

Our master bedroom sans carpet


 Our makeshift bedroom in the living room

1 comment:

Sigal Tzoore said...

Cool living room-bedroom photo! Good luck with the remodeling.