Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lo and Behold...

Yesterday I said that next on my list would be to create a wedding album on Facebook.  Today, I did it!  Five plus months after the wedding, I went through all the photographs that our wedding photographer edited and picked out the 150 best of them to post.  In all fairness, we didn't actually get our digital photos from the photographer until the beginning of November, but still!  That's almost three months ago!

It was really fun going through all the pictures from the wedding and remembering that day.  It really was the most amazing day for me, part of an incredible weekend.


A few days ago an old friend/roommate of mine from college posted something on Facebook about planning her wedding in San Diego.  I immediately posted her a comment letting her know that I have recommendations for amazing vendors if she wanted them.  She asked me to e-mail them to her.  Yesterday I sat down to compile that e-mail for her, and I was again struck by what an AMAZING team of people we had working with us on and around our wedding day.  The florist, the photographer, the videographer, the DJ, the coordinator, the incredible officiant, and many more.  They were all just outstanding professionals, and so much fun to work with.  It's no accident that our wedding turned out as amazingly as it did.  We hired the right people!

So I was even more aware of that as I looked through all the wedding photos today.  Everything was beautiful, everything worked right and went smoothly.  And all the people who came to celebrate with us!  So awesome!  From all over the globe, and all different times in our lives.  We are so loved, and it's such a blessing!  I'm smiling in practically every photograph.  And when we started watching the wedding video that our videographer made for us, I got to see how giggly and giddy I was throughout the entire ceremony.  I honestly think I spent the majority of that whole weekend smiling and laughing.  What a lucky girl I am!!!

No comments: